Back-To-School Time Already!
The PTA Online Store is now OPEN to help you get ready! Order your uniform patches, drawstring bags, t-shirts, recorders and seat sacks now and pick them up in the store or we'll deliver them to your child's classroom. Plus, just in: new and improved drawstring bags! Visit the Online Store to order yours today.
The PTA Store (and Office) has Moved!
We are now located in the old copy room, just a few doors down from our old location. Don't forget to sign in at the front office!
Time to Renew!
Renew Your Miami-Dade County Public Schools Volunteer Status Today!
If you registered last year, you will still need to reconfirm your registration (reselecting your school and activities) every year. It only takes a few minutes and you'll need it to volunteer on campus during the school year.
1. Log into your DadeSchools.net parent portal account.
2. Click the "Apps|Services|Sites" link at the top of the page.
3. Click "Be A School Volunteer" from the grid of links.
4. Select "Sunset Elementary" from the drop-down list of schools, check off as many Service Activites that interest you, then click "Submit".
5. Visit Sunset's front office and present photo ID to complete the process.
If you are new to Miami-Dade public schools, you'll need to create an account on the MDCPS website before you can register as a volunteer. To do this, you will need to ask for your child's MDCPS student ID and a 6-digit PIN number from the Sunset front office. Once you have created an account, you can register.
If you are new, please visit our Volunteer page for more information!